We are pleased to invite you to the Pharma Pricing & Market Access Innovation Summit on September 27th – 28th, 2018.
This Summit will bring together industry leaders and experts to discuss the latest findings, best practices, and newest technologies regarding Pharma Pricing & Market Access. Industry professionals will be seeking answers to some of the field’s biggest challenges including: increasing access to the market, pursuing innovation, and learning how to take smart risks when engaging with the market. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from these experts and network with them to make practical solutions and develop Pharma Pricing & Market Access.
It is an honour to host this summit, and it’s a privilege to invite you to partake. We look forward to your participation in September!
Key Practical Learning Points of the Summit:
– Healthcare payer budget constraints: Any win-win solutions?
– New Realities in Pharma Industry: Rethinking the Value Chain
– Value Frameworks Proposed in the United States: Overview and Discussion of Use
– Managed Entry Agreements (MEAs) – design principles and attention points
– Data Requirements of IQWiG and G-BA
– The UK changing landscape for access to medicines
– Multi-stakeholder approach, Experience & Segmentation Analytics to ensure Access
– How to manage patient access in rare disease with evidence driven approach
– Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs: A Market Access Outlook
– Update on pharmaceutical pricing in Japan
Who Should Attend:
CEOs / Presidents / MDs, CCOs/CMOs/CDOs, Chief Executives, Directors, Vice Presidents, Department Heads, Leaders and Managers specialising in:
Health Technology Assessment
Real World Evidence
– International and regional health authorities and regulators
– Pharmaceutical, Vaccines, & Biotechnology companies
– Clinical Research Organization (CRO) service providers
– Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service providers
– Technology Vendors/Portal Service Providers